FlexStat 60 Hose
Description: Specially formulated clear static dissipative very heavy weight polyether polyurethane hose reinforced with a rigid yellow external ABS helix & an embedded copper grounding wire.
- Extreme abrasion resistance
- Handles high vacuum
- Smooth interior assures minimal friction loss, efficient air flow & elimination of material build-up
- Enclosed copper grounding wire reduces static build-up in material handling applications
- Permanent and non-humidity dependent ESD (electrostatic discharge) protection
- Ideal for severe service applications, hopper loading systems and plastic pellet transfer
- Surface Resistivity Level: 108-1010 Ohms/Square
- Wall Thickness = .060"
Handlings: Dust Materials
MARKET APPLICATIONS: Grain Vac, Plastic Pellet Transfer, Powder & Bulk, Static Control
PRODUCT SPECS LINE: Flex-Tube
TEMPERATURE: Low: -40°F High: 200°F