Flex-Tube PV Hose
The Flex-Tube PV (PVC) Hose is a great choice for a variety of applications including industrial vacuums, lawn and leaf collection, and woodworking. These hoses come in a variety of sizes and custom lengths to provide you with a custom fit for your application. We have a variety of clamps to get you the right connection and all with FREE shipping within the contiguous United States.
Description: Medium weight clear co-extruded PVC hose with a rigid black or green external PVC helix.
- Ultra smooth interior wall assures efficient airflow
- Very flexible & crush resistant
- Spiral co-extruded engineered construction
- Helix acts as a wearstrip
- Wall Thickness = .032" (4"), .035” (5" to 8”), .040” (9” to 12”)
- Some Diameters come in green others are black
Handlings: Air Fumes Dust Material
MARKET APPLICATIONS: Industrial Vacuum Cleaners, Lawn & Leaf Collection, Pharmaceutical, Woodworking/Furniture Industry
LINE: Flexadux PV
TEMPERATURE: Low: 20°F High: 160°F
Shipping: The hoses below will ship via Freight and will require a signature to be delivered.
- 4" ID x 100'
- 7" ID x 25'
- 8" ID x 25'
- 10" ID x 25'
For California Residents:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -