Flex-Tube PU Hose
The Flex-Tube PU (Urethane) Hose is a great choice for your high throughput or abrasive condition jobs. Reinforced a with rigid yellow external ABS helix to provide additional wear protection, as well as crush resistance. These hoses come in a variety of sizes and custom lengths to provide you with a custom fit for your application. We have a variety of clamps to get you the right connection and all with FREE shipping within the contiguous United States.
Description: Medium weight clear co-extruded thermoplastic ether based polyurethane hose with a rigid yellow external ABS helix.
- Ultra smooth interior assures efficient airflow
- Great abrasion resistance
- Excellent wear performance
- Puncture & tear resistant with high tensile strength
- Good low-temperature flexibility
- Crush resistant
- Spiral co-extruded engineered construction
- Helix acts as a wearstrip
- Excellent hydrolysis & microbial resistance
- Wall Thickness = .033" (3" to 5”), .035” (6" to 8”), .040" (9” to 12”)
Handlings: Dust Material
MARKET APPLICATIONS: Abrasion Resistant Applications, Agricultural, Concrete Floor Cleaning, Cotton Picking, Granule Transport, Industrial Vacuum Cleaners, Lav Waste Disposal, Lawn & Leaf Collection, Mulch & Bark Blowing, Woodworking/Furniture Industry
TEMPERATURE: Low: -40°F High: 200°F
Shipping: The hoses below will ship via Freight and will require a signature to be delivered.
- 4" ID x 100'
- 7" ID x 25'
- 8" ID x 25'
- 10" ID x 25'
For California Residents:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -