Spring-Flex FSP-5 Hose
The Spring-Flex FSP-5 is a single-ply, yellow PVC, vinyl coated polyester fabric hose that has been reinforced with a spring steel wire helix, and a black external PVC wear strip. It's very light weight as a duct for blower applications. It is available with an ID of 8" and 12", and a length of 25' in order to provide you with a custom fit for your application. We offer FREE shipping on your order anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Description: Single-ply yellow PVC vinyl coated polyester fabric hose reinforced with a spring steel wire helix & black external PVC wear strip.
- Lightweight duct for blower applications
- Great compressibility with an 11:1 compressibility ratio
- Retractability allows for convenient storage & easy transport in a fraction of its fully extended length
- PVC material resists ozone, UV rays & moisture
- Wearstrip offers additional external abrasion & drag resistance
- Listed as UL 94V-0 flame retardant
- Manufactured with materials that meet NFPA 701 standards
- Shown with optional cuff
MARKET APPLICATIONS: A/C Ventilation, Chiller, Confined Space Ventilation, Dehumidification, Dog Agility, Event Tent HVAC, Flame Retardant, Flight Simulators, HEPA, Humidity Control, HVAC, Laser Engraving, Mining, Rocket Support, Safety Equipment, Smoke Ejectors, Utility Blowers, Ventilation, Wave Pool Blowers
MATERIAL: Coated Fabric
TEMPERATURE: Low: -20°F High: 180°F